Pokemon go faces downfall

Things haven't been so good for pokemon go as it's daily users had dropped from 28.5 million to 5 million. As reported by recode.

I can't believe it, you can't believe it, but yet we still saw it coming. Back in July things were up and awesome, but now things are kinda meh. Well there are a bunch of stuff the game needs.

It's too early for a revamp but the game needs new features. I'm not say it ain't fun I'm just saying the same thing over and over for almost a year.

Niantic  promised to introduce several new features. There are meant to be 3 more stuff. So based on my calculations the next one is coming on either May or June.



Niantic revealed that even with their drop they still have 65 million players per month.

So on behalf of my favourite game please just go to a park or something and whip out your phone.

Cause' I known they haven't been in their A game but minecraft has only 55 million players per month. So come on, they deserve more views. And trust me making an app is hard

So come on do it for me, do it for pokemon. Plus the game is awesome.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pokemon go becomes fastest app to reach $1 billion

80 new pokemon

More new features are coming